Voices Carry~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk about a pole reversal!

3 posters

Go down

Talk about a pole reversal! Empty Talk about a pole reversal!

Post  TOvA~ Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:50 pm

I just found out I am no longer an Aries!
Sidereal Astrology with is the Eastern Variant, calls me Pisces!
I was never really aligned with my sign because, well, it is astrology, and I didn't relate to a lot of the Aries material. But Pisces.... WOW!
I have had my own personal pole shift here my people, and it makes perfect sense!

8)

PISCES QUICK FACTS

Symbol: Fish
Element: Water
Ruling Planet: Jupiter/Neptune
Birthstones: Amethyst, Aquamarine
Colors: Aquamarine, Amethyst, Mauve, Sea Green
Gemstones: Amethyst, Emerald, Aquamarine, Bloodstone, Moonstone, Catseye
Flowers: Water Lily, Orchid, Lotus, White Poppy, Lilac
Metals: Platinum, Metallic Pewter
Body: Feet, Immune System, Lymphatic System

PLANETS: Jupiter & Neptune
Two planets, the lucky Jupiter and sensitive Neptune rule Pisces. Jupiter, lord of the gods, fuels a thirst for knowledge and understanding in Pisces and provides a natural lucky streak for the sign. Neptune, king of the sea, provides the sensitive and spiritual qualities in Pisces. Neptune is associated with idealism and compassion, but also with confusion & deception making Pisces the most impressionable sign in the Zodiac.

The duality of the Pisces personality is best described as a constant ebb and flow,
back and forth, straddling the physical, material world and the ethereal, divine realm where Pisces vivid imagination, powerful intuition and creative daydreaming feel like home.

Pisces are creators.
Pisces are common as inventors, writers, musicians, painters, and dancers. Pisces make great friends and mates. Pisces are extremely loyal and caring. Pisces often possess uncanny intuitive or psychic abilities.

Even so... I do have a bit of the bull in me... but that probably comes from my Chinese OX sign!
TOvA~
TOvA~
Mouthpiece~

Http://ubuntuned.com

Back to top Go down

Talk about a pole reversal! Empty Re: Talk about a pole reversal!

Post  TOvA~ Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:16 pm

Capricorn: January 20 - February 16

Aquarius: February 16 - March 11

Pisces: March 11 - April 18

Aries: April 18 - May 13

Taurus: May 13 - June 21

Gemini: June 21 - July 20

Cancer: July 20 - August 10

Leo: August 10 - September 16

Virgo: September 16 - October 30

Libra: October 30 - November 23

Scorpio: November 23 - 29

Ophiuchus: November 29 - Dec 17

Sagittarius: Dec 17 - January 20

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1347140/Horoscope-change-2011-Sidereal-astrology-reveals-13th-OPHIUCHUS-zodiac-sign.html#ixzz1B3CDAVoy
TOvA~
TOvA~
Mouthpiece~

Back to top Go down

Post  DR Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:50 pm

I see they finally included Ophiuchus and took into consideration the precession of the equinox. If your sign changed not to worry you can change it again in a couple thousand years as it rolls backwards towards the previous sign.

Ophiuchus is interesting as it will be where the alignment of the Earth, Sun, and center of the Milky Way will take place on the Winter Solstice 2012. This of course is the day that the Mayan Calendar ends and everyone will say "Oh Phiuck Us!" As the world comes to it demise. Either that or Astrology is a bunch of BS and the Mayans simply ran out of space on the stone to add any further days. I wonder if they had wallet calendars?

The precession moves at a fast pace astronomically speaking. For instance when Columbus set sail Polaris was not the North Star. In fact Polaris has only been the North Star for a hundred years or so and in another hundred years it will no longer be the North Star. We will be without a bright North Star for another 26,000 years after that. I think we will have to change its name in a couple of thousand years because it will be no where near the North Pole then.

DR
DR
Mouthpiece~

http://www.verbalsight.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Yodafusis Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:15 am

I'm a frikken Scorpio now?!?

Gaw dayum! What next, they gonna muck the Chinese zodiac too?

Or did they already? O.o
Yodafusis
Yodafusis
Whisper

http://shadowsbastion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  DR Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:23 am

Dr. Roi wrote:I see they finally included Ophiuchus and took into consideration the precession of the equinox. If your sign changed not to worry you can change it again in a couple thousand years as it rolls backwards towards the previous sign.

Ophiuchus is interesting as it will be where the alignment of the Earth, Sun, and center of the Milky Way will take place on the Winter Solstice 2012. This of course is the day that the Mayan Calendar ends and everyone will say "Oh Phiuck Us!" As the world comes to it demise. Either that or Astrology is a bunch of BS and the Mayans simply ran out of space on the stone to add any further days. I wonder if they had wallet calendars?

The precession moves at a fast pace astronomically speaking. For instance when Columbus set sail Polaris was not the North Star. In fact Polaris has only been the North Star for a hundred years or so and in another hundred years it will no longer be the North Star. We will be without a bright North Star for another 26,000 years after that. I think we will have to change its name in a couple of thousand years because it will be no where near the North Pole then.

Correction in 500 years Polaris will no longer be the North Star. Polaris will be closest to the North Celestial Pole between 2050 and 2060. Here is a graphic that would not fit here in the forum.

Polaris Graphic
DR
DR
Mouthpiece~

Back to top Go down

Post  TOvA~ Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:16 pm

WOW.... Fascinating stuff!
And a Scorpio is not so bad Yoda... if you have a humungus sex drive, then Scorpio is probably a good fit, tee heee
:giggle:

Last edited by vOutloud on Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Speeling :))
TOvA~
TOvA~
Mouthpiece~

Back to top Go down

Post  TOvA~ Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:13 pm

More Info:

The 13th Sign of the Zodiac has always been there, just veiled from the people. Ophiuchus, its History and why "they" are allowing for its Second Return into mass conciousness. Post your info here.

- The Sidereal Zodiac is where you find Ophiuchus. The Sidereal Zodiac is where the heavens are in relationship to Earth and the Tropical Zodiac is where earth is in relationship to our sun.

- Modern science has proven that the center of the Milky Way galaxy resides in Ophiuchus.

- Ophiuchus is known as the "Sign of the Crossing", representing the intersection of the celestial and heavenly spheres.

- Also the "Serpent Tamer"
Talk about a pole reversal! 555782
TOvA~
TOvA~
Mouthpiece~

Back to top Go down

Post  TOvA~ Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:19 pm

OFF-ee-YOO-kuss with the oo sound as in food.

- Ophiuchus, in Greek mythology, was Aesclepius, Master Architect

- The Mayan calendar when overlapping the Hebrew calendar aligns up with an interesting occurrence at both the beginning and the end.

- The length difference between the Hebrew Calendar and the Mayan Long Count Calendar is 666 years.

- The Mayan calendar begins in the year 666 of the Hebrew calendar.

In the solar cycle, there are 12 months, but the lunar cycle has 13.

The Mayans recognized 13 star signs.

13 was significant in ancient Celtic society, considered sacred as they revered the feminine and therefore the lunar cycle and Luna (our moon).

The sun is a masculine symbol; the moon, feminine. So our male dominated society elevates and operates by the sun.

12 twelve signs of the Zodiac (Western or Chinese) have been accepted and perpetuated as constant and unchanging.

Since the impact of a 26,000 year long wobble called "precession" has caused Earth's orientation to gradually shift slightly, Sol passes over a thirteenth constellation, Ophiuchus.
TOvA~
TOvA~
Mouthpiece~

Back to top Go down

Post  TOvA~ Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:20 pm

Maybe this represents the prophesied return of Christ?

Despite Christianity's negative associations, the snake or serpent has long been a symbol of knowledge, wisdom and healing in the religious and occult traditions of many cultures; especially ancient societies...even the Biblical serpent can be interpreted positively as a harbinger of awareness or consciousness.

Ophiuchus, an alias or equivalent of Aesclepius was responsible for allegedly resurrecting the dead with his medical skill through a myth involving insight from a serpent.
Talk about a pole reversal! 710942
TOvA~
TOvA~
Mouthpiece~

Back to top Go down

Post  TOvA~ Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:23 pm

- The I Ching is a calendar system; The Book of Changes, with 64 hexagrams, and depicts the progression of time. Yin and Yang symbol reflects the yearly cycle. Yin/black/female/lunar and Yang/white/male/solar. The trigrams that compose the hexagrams depict a process of balance and unification. 64 outcomes times 6 lines each equals 384, indicating a 13 month lunar cycle.

- Terrence McKenna realized that it corresponded to a pattern he describes and illustrates as a "time wave", which ends 12.21.12.

This info is coming from http://godlikeproductions.com

"...The alignment of Ophiuchus with the galactic center gives light and power that distills serpent wisdom from the chaos of the outer gates...The gift of the serpent is the vision of higher worlds.

In one aspect, this suggests the power of Gaea as an evolutionary stream that draws the solar traveler in towards the center of the Matrix. In another aspect, the World brings to bear the power of gravity, in all of its physical and psychic implications.

In the Matrix, Ophiuchus represents the light body that emanates from each individual and extends into the higher astral worlds...Hercules represents the energy body that interacts with the physical world to give the light body its substance and reality...The light body and the energy body are the cosmic and terrestrial components united in the solar traveler, who functions as sun and star alike. As the star, the traveler serves as an unchanging beacon of light and power... As the sun, the traveler radiates energy in physical settings in a constantly changing display of shadow and light.

In some versions of the legend, Orion *the Hunter* is killed by the Scorpion sent by Gaea. In others, he is inadvertently slain by the arrow of Diana due to the trickery of Apollo. Orion is the son of Neptune. Neptune is associated with the blueprint of evolution.

The role of the hunter is an earth-based evolutionary response that is balanced by the celestial energies of Ophiuchus, the healer. In his fate, Orion is Lucifer, the Fallen One, who gains the vision of the primitive sun Helios, only to be destroyed by the light of the evolved sun Apollo. Truly the hunter has been captured by the game." [link to jupitermagazine.us]

TOvA~
TOvA~
Mouthpiece~

Back to top Go down

Post  TOvA~ Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:26 pm

Commentary from a GLP Poster:

The connection to the hiding of the light bringer seems to be connected to this.

Starting with the villainy of the snake (garden of eden...eve tempted and gaining knowledge=EVIL...downfall for mankind)

The constellation, Ophiuchus, has been known as Serpentarius, the Serpent Holder which looks kind of like a man handling a snake...or the symbol used today as an Asclepius - the medical staff.

Imhotep is connected thru his knowledge and use of medicine...he was attributed to bringing the art of healing to us. He was also referred to as Asclepius...the 13th constellation is generally the only sign directly attributed to actual human...

Asclepius is thought to be the bearded man wearing a robe that leaves his chest uncovered and holding a staff and snake and he is also thought to be capable of bringing back "the dead"...and my feeling is more than physical death which is being referred to.

Sumerians link this staff and snake to the healing god Ningishita.

It's my feeling that early leadership was trying to hide the actual purpose of Lucifer...which was to bring to the light the hidden knowledge of god...which was meant for all mankind to KNOW.

It was man that created the evil version of satan/lucifer for the direct purpose of creating fear as a means of control for the masses...putting a higher meaning on physical reality which completely shut out a whole OTHER world to our existence. Hence the veil...the grand forgotten.

In a book, The Secret Teachings of All Ages, it describes how the serpent is a symbol of the savior...who gives the world and all of creation the knowledge of itself...and the realization of good and evil.

A great compilation of the flow which I'm referring to is here...

[link to lewisdt.com]
TOvA~
TOvA~
Mouthpiece~

Back to top Go down

Post  TOvA~ Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:29 pm

THE FOLLOWING SIDEREAL ZODIAC IS FOR PEOPLE BORN BEFORE 1990

ARIES = APRIL 19 - MAY 13
TAURUS = MAY 14 - JUNE 19
GEMINI = JUNE 20 - JULY 20
CANCER = JULY 21 - AUG 9
LEO = AUGUST 10 - SEPTEMBER 15
VIRGO = SEPTEMBER 16 - OCTOBER 30
LIBRA = OCTOBER 31 - NOVEMBER 22
SCORPIO = NOVEMBER 23 - NOVEMBER 29
OPHIUCHUS = NOVEMBER 30 - DECEMBER 17
SAGITTARIUS = DECEMBER 18 - JANUARY 18
CAPRICORN = JANUARY 19 - FEBRUARY 15
AQUARIUS = FEBRUARY 16 - MARCH 11
PISCES = MARCH 12 - APRIL 18

The following Sidereal Zodiac below is for children born beginning 1990:

AQUARIUS March 26 - April 18
PISCES April 19 - May 26
ARIES May 27 - June 20
TAURUS June 21 - July27
GEMINI July 28 - August 27
CANCER August 28 - September 17
LEO September 18 - October 24
VIRGO October 25 - December 9
LIBRA December 10 - January 1
SCORPIO January 2 - January 8
OPHIUCHUS January 9 - Janury 26
SAGITTARIUS January 27 - February 27
CAPRICORN February 28 - March 25
TOvA~
TOvA~
Mouthpiece~

Back to top Go down

Post  TOvA~ Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:41 pm

The 13th Sign- Ophiuchus and the Resurrection of the Goddess
By Ayele Kumari
Birthofagoddess.com

It was obvious to me a few years ago that something in the zodiac was amiss. While all of the ancient charts seemed to indicate that there were 12 constellations associated with the zodiac, the actual map was obviously different. There it was ,between Scorpio and Sagittarius, was Ophiuchus glaring through. This particular sign was important to me because it was also home to the galactic center and black hole. This meant that it was associated with the Divine feminine and the ancient Goddesses. The milky way surrounding the galactic center was her breasts and the hole was her sacred orifice through which all planetary life was born. We can see ancient depictions of this zodiac in the form of a goddess who holds 2 snakes in her hand. It was later usurped by Greek scholars to make it a male but the evidence is clear. That it is now the 13th sign and announced on the 13th day ( of January, 2011) a number traditionally associated with women, witches, healing, and power is even more reason to pay attention. It is appropriate because this gives rise to the true meaning of the constellation which is transformation.

Through its healing power, Ophiuchus is known as the transformer. Whether it is health, wealth, or a state of consciousness, this energy will transform whatever is taking place This tells me that the new dawn is here and with it, evolution. This constellation was specifically associated with the veiled goddess or dark goddess. The inclusion of it is literally an unveiling and it represents the unveiling of the truth behind the illusions. I would expect in the coming years a great deal of “new discoveries” about our origins, science, women, and other hidden mysteries. There will probably be a woman coming into great power very soon. I know this has been said before this but the emerging of this sign is the official sounding bell. A paradigm shift is occurring right now.

Anyway the unveiling will happen on every level. Secrets will begin to come to light as are things long forgotten. Dreams and subconscious energies will begin to emerge more as parts of our psyche’s become unveiled. Because this energy is associated with the water...deep waters the oceans currents will show signs of change.

What was also apparent is that within each of the 12 depicted there was always a 13th that was female and set aside from the others. Dinah was the 13th daughter of Israel, Mary the Magdalen was known as the 13 disciple, and the queen of Sheeba was also known to consult with Solomon. While the other 12 represented masculine energy in the Bible, that thirteenth was both transformation in function and female. We see with Dinah that it was her experience with the Shekhem that caused them to move from their home. It was Mary the Magdalene who was at the tomb when Jesus was resurrected, and it was Queen of Sheeba that transformed Solomon’s reign. We see then, that the idea of transformation is clear along with its mythological associations.

The significance of Ophiuchus is not limited to just female energy however. It is also associated with healing. The snakes are ancient symbols for healing. We see them even today in the caduceus symbol used by the medical profession today. Snakes are associated with healing because of their relationship to the nervous system during evolution. As one of the most primal parts of humanity, the reptilian brain is connected to the core of our nervous system and the center of consciousness in the brain. This center when balanced and mastered produce healing and calmness. When imbalanced, it produces chaos and primal instincts and aggression emerging.

We also see Ophiuchus associated in mythology with Aesepcilus ( god of medicine and healing) in ancient Greece trying to bring Orion back to life. This story is repeated in ancient Egypt where Auset the Goddess associated with Ophiuchus, magic, and healing, is trying to bring her brother/husband Ausar ( Orion) back to life after he was killed and divided into 14 parts. She recovered 13 pieces as indicated by the elliptical orbit. After putting the 13 pieces together, she created a magical 14th piece and resurrected him. Ironically Orion used to be on the elliptical orbit directly opposite of Ophiuchus but is no longer. This is what the ancients considered to be the missing piece of Ausar’s body. In any case, putting the pieces together became associated with true healing and resurrection. Resurrection is then reiterated with transformation. To add Auset’s association to the constellation, on the outside of Auset’s temple in Egypt is a sign that reads” I am everything that was, that it, that will be...no mortal man has dared to lift my veil.” There goes that veil again. Lastly, another mythology specifically talks about Auset waking with Scorpians. It is no coincidence that the constellation of Ophiuchus is on the tale of the sign Scorpio.

For those not very interested in astrology or mythologies, suffice it to say that the Scorpio you thought you were may very well be different now. With the addition of Ophiuchus in the zodiac, it changes everything including all of the dates of the signs.

Last edited by vOutloud on Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : deleted something already above)
TOvA~
TOvA~
Mouthpiece~

Back to top Go down

Post  DR Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:23 pm

See Ophiuchus here
DR
DR
Mouthpiece~

Back to top Go down

Post  TOvA~ Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:24 pm

Talk about a pole reversal! 24079 Cool! Thanks Doc.
I am pretty interested in this stuff right now... as you can probably tell!
TOvA~
TOvA~
Mouthpiece~

Back to top Go down

Post  DR Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:16 am

I would have never guessed. ;-]

I think Astrology is imaginary at best, but I did grow up with a mother that loved it and believed it. I was used to being an Aquarius Yellow but now I must resign my self to being a Jimmy Capricorn and I don't care...

Well at least I don't have to endure the frikken Scorpio thing...poor Yoda.
Talk about a pole reversal! 154954
DR
DR
Mouthpiece~

Back to top Go down

Post  TOvA~ Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:04 pm

I know right... poor Talk about a pole reversal! 154954 indeed :)

It is actually a science. And what a lot of people do not realize, is that 600 years ago, you had to do coursework in Astrology to be a Physician!
I was going to go to school for it. It was a 2 year program, and now it is 4... I believe. AND... the VA was going to pay for it! lol
But then my Dad died.
Talk about a pole reversal! 555782
TOvA~
TOvA~
Mouthpiece~

Back to top Go down

Post  Yodafusis Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:38 am

Scorpio

Talk about a pole reversal! 73350

It's actually a better fit than Sagittarius ever was...

Talk about a pole reversal! 73350 Talk about a pole reversal! 73350 Talk about a pole reversal! 73350
Yodafusis
Yodafusis
Whisper

Back to top Go down

Post  TOvA~ Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:57 am

That's what I think about being a Pisces now. I never related to a lot of the Aries stuff. I am an A type personality, so in that way, some of the Aries stuff made sense, but not enough to really put much stock in it.
I did read up a little on Pisces and I was like "WTF", are you kidding me!!??
LOL
So I am glad to learn about this shift... maybe I will look at my horoscope once in awhile now.

SO... The Scorpio is rising!
tee hee
TOvA~
TOvA~
Mouthpiece~

Back to top Go down

Post  Yodafusis Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:05 am

LMAO

TEN FOOT POLE!!!

Errmmmm... That might not be the best mental image just now....

Talk about a pole reversal! 840957
Yodafusis
Yodafusis
Whisper

Back to top Go down

Post  TOvA~ Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:31 am

whatchu talkin bout willis!?
Talk about a pole reversal! 183912

Now that I am a 'water' sign... it is all coming together for me.
I need to find a good site that explains all this fresh hell to us!

TOvA~
TOvA~
Mouthpiece~

Back to top Go down

Post  TOvA~ Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:01 pm

More Pisces info. I swear this is all making SO much sense now!
Pisces (♓) is the twelfth astrological sign in the Zodiac, which started from the Pisces constellation. In astrology, Pisces is considered a "feminine", negative (introvert) sign.

It is also considered a water sign and one of the four mutable signs. (Mutable signs have a longing for movement and are extremely restless. Pisces is the most watery sign. It is constantly trying to adapt itself to its ever-changing feelings and to the moods and whims of others.)

Pisces has been traditionally ruled by the planet Jupiter, but since its discovery, Neptune has been considered a modern ruler of this sign. Being the twelfth sign, Pisces is associated with the astrological twelfth house.

Individuals born when the Sun was in this sign are considered Pisceans. Under the tropical zodiac, the Sun is in Pisces roughly from February 20 to March 20, ending on the moment of vernal equinox by definition. In western astrology this sign is no longer aligned with the constellation because of the precession of the equinoxes.[citation needed] Under the sidereal zodiac, it is currently there roughly from March 15 to April 18.
TOvA~
TOvA~
Mouthpiece~

Back to top Go down

Post  TOvA~ Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:30 pm

Astrolog 5.40 chart for Sat Apr 1, 1961 8:54am (ST -8:00 GMT) 122:41W 45:31N
Body Locat. Ret. Lati. Rul. House Rul. Veloc. Whole Houses.

Sun : 17Pis32 - 0:00' (-) [11th house] [F] +0.986 - House cusp 1: 0Tau00
Moon: 22Vir59 + 3:26' (-) [ 5th house] [-] ______ - House cusp 2: 0Gem00
Merc: 22Aqu33 - 2:19' (e) [10th house] [-] +1.409 - House cusp 3: 0Can00
Venu: 2Ari01 R + 7:48' (F) [12th house] [e] -0.469 - House cusp 4: 0Leo00
Mars: 19Gem32 + 2:23' (-) [ 2nd house] [F] +0.421 - House cusp 5: 0Vir00
Jupi: 8Cap40 - 0:16' (d) [ 9th house] [R] +0.148 - House cusp 6: 0Lib00
Satu: 4Cap31 + 0:00' (R) [ 9th house] [-] +0.059 - House cusp 7: 0Sco00
Uran: 27Can48 R + 0:45' (-) [ 3rd house] [-] -0.023 - House cusp 8: 0Sag00
Nept: 16Lib30 R + 1:50' (-) [ 6th house] [F] -0.023 - House cusp 9: 0Cap00
Plut: 11Leo49 R +13:05' (-) [ 4th house] [-] -0.020 - House cusp 10: 0Aqu00
Node: 10Leo21 R + 0:00' (F) [ 4th house] [-] ______ - House cusp 11: 0Pis00
- House cusp 12: 0Ari00

Car Fix Mut TOT +: 6
Fir 1 2 0 3 -: 7
Ear 3 1 1 5 M: 5
Air 1 1 1 3 N: 6
Wat 1 0 1 2 A: 5
TOT 6 4 3 13 D: 6
<: 7

+-------<11> 0Pis00----<10> 0Aqu00-----<9> 0Cap00-----------+
| Sun 17Pis32 | Mer 22Aqu33 | | |
| | | Mid 23Cap59 | |
| | | Jup 8Cap40 | |
| | | Sat 4Cap31 | |
<12> 0Ari00----|-----------------------------|----- 0Sag00<8>
| Ven 2Ari01r | | |
| | Astrolog 5.40 chart | |
| | Sat Apr 1 1961 8:54am | |
| | ST -08:00, 122:41W 45:31N | |
<1> 0Tau00-----| UT: 16:54, Sid.T: 21:22 |----- 0Sco00<7>
| Asc 22Tau55 | Whole Houses | |
| | Sidereal / Geocentric | |
| | Julian Day = 2437391.2042 | |
| | | Nep 16Lib30r |
<2> 0Gem00-----|-----------------------------|----- 0Lib00<6>
| Mar 19Gem32 | Ura 27Can48r | | |
| | | | |
| | | Plu 11Leo49r | |
| | | Nod 10Leo21r | Moo 22Vir59 |
+----------- 0Can00<3>----- 0Leo00<4>----- 0Vir00<5>--------+

Sun|Sag|Pis|Pis|Tau|Aqu|Aqu|Tau|Cap|Tau|Tau|Ari|Aqu
17 |20 | 5 |24 | 3 |13 |11 |22 | 2 |29 |28 |20 |20
Pis|15'|02'|46'|31'|05'|01'|39'|00'|40'|56'|13'|45'
---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---
Opp|Moo|Sag|Gem|Leo|Sco|Sco|Leo|Lib|Vir|Vir|Can|Sco
- 5|22 | 7 |27 | 6 |15 |13 |25 | 4 | 2 | 1 |22 |23
27'|Vir|46'|30'|15'|49'|44'|23'|44'|24'|39'|56'|29'
| |Mer|Pis|Ari|Aqu|Cap|Tau|Sag|Tau|Tau|Ari|Aqu
| |22 |12 |21 | 0 |28 |10 |19 |17 |16 | 7 | 8
| |Aqu|17'|02'|36'|32'|10'|31'|11'|26'|44'|16'
| | |Ven|Tau|Aqu|Aqu|Tau|Cap|Gem|Gem|Ari|Aqu
| | | 2 |10 |20 |18 |29 | 9 | 6 | 6 |27 |28
| | |Ari|46'|20'|15'|54'|15'|55'|10'|28'|00'
Squ|Squ|Tri| |Mar|Pis|Pis|Can|Leo|Can|Can|Gem|Ari
+ 2|+ 3|- 3| |19 |29 |27 | 8 |18 |15 |14 | 6 | 6
00'|26'|01'| |Gem|06'|01'|39'|01'|40'|56'|13'|45'
| | |Squ| |Jup|Cap|Lib|Sco|Lib|Lib|Pis|Cap
| | |- 6| | 8 | 6 |18 |27 |25 |24 |15 |16
| | |39'| |Cap|35'|13'|35'|14'|30'|47'|19'
| | |Squ| |Con|Sat|Lib|Sco|Lib|Lib|Pis|Cap
| | |- 2| |+ 4| 4 |16 |25 |23 |22 |13 |14
| | |29'| |09'|Cap|09'|30'|10'|25'|42'|15'
|Sex| |Tri| | | |Ura|Vir|Leo|Leo|Gem|Lib
|- 4| |- 4| | | |27 | 7 | 4 | 4 |25 |25
|48'| |13'| | | |Can|08'|48'|04'|21'|53'
| |Tri| |Tri| | | |Nep|Vir|Vir|Leo|Sag
| |+ 6| |- 3| | | |16 |14 |13 | 4 | 5
| |03'| |01'| | | |Lib|09'|25'|42'|14'
| | | | | | | |Sex|Plu|Leo|Can|Sco
| | | | | | | |+ 4|11 |11 | 2 | 2
| | | | | | | |40'|Leo|05'|22'|54'
| | | | | | | | |Con|Nod|Can|Sco
| | | | | | | | |+ 1|10 | 1 | 2
| | | | | | | | |28'|Leo|37'|10'
Sex|Tri|Squ| | | | |Sex| | | |Asc|Pis
+ 5|+ 0|+ 0| | | | |+ 4| | | |22 |23
23'|04'|21'| | | | |52'| | | |Tau|27'
Sex|Tri| | | | | |Opp| | | |Tri|Mid
- 6|+ 1| | | | | |- 3| | | |- 1|23
27'|00'| | | | | |48'| | | |04'|Cap

Grand Trine with Moo: 22Vir59 and Asc: 22Tau55 and Mid: 23Cap59
Grand Trine with Mer: 22Aqu33 and Mar: 19Gem32 and Nep: 16Lib30
T-Square from Mar: 19Gem32 to Sun: 17Pis32 and Moo: 22Vir59

1: Moon (Vir) Tri (Tau) Ascendant - orb: +0:04' - power: 13.39
2: Sun (Pis) Squ (Gem) Mars - orb: +2:00' - power: 12.00
3: Mercury (Aqu) Squ (Tau) Ascendant - orb: +0:21' - power: 11.40
4: Moon (Vir) Tri (Cap) Midheaven - orb: +1:00' - power: 10.50
5: Ascenda (Tau) Tri (Cap) Midheaven - orb: -1:04' - power: 8.90
6: Sun (Pis) Opp (Vir) Moon - orb: -5:27' - power: 8.68
7: Moon (Vir) Squ (Gem) Mars - orb: +3:26' - power: 7.99
8: Venus [Ari] Squ (Cap) Saturn - orb: -2:29' - power: 5.16
9: Jupiter (Cap) Con (Cap) Saturn - orb: +4:09' - power: 4.07
10: Mercury (Aqu) Tri (Gem) Mars - orb: -3:01' - power: 3.41
11: Mars (Gem) Tri [Lib] Neptune - orb: -3:01' - power: 3.41
12: Moon (Vir) Sex [Can] Uranus - orb: -4:48' - power: 3.30
13: Venus [Ari] Tri [Can] Uranus - orb: -4:13' - power: 2.38
14: Pluto [Leo] Con [Leo] Node - orb: +1:28' - power: 2.00
15: Neptune [Lib] Sex [Leo] Pluto - orb: +4:40' - power: 1.33
16: Mercury (Aqu) Tri [Lib] Neptune - orb: +6:03' - power: 0.81
17: Venus [Ari] Squ (Cap) Jupiter - orb: -6:39' - power: 0.40

1: 6Ari45 Mars (Gem) & (Cap) Midheaven - 145:32' degree span.
2: 7Ari44 Mercury (Aqu) & (Tau) Ascendant - 90:21' degree span.
3: 20Ari13 Sun (Pis) & (Tau) Ascendant - 65:23' degree span.
4: 21Ari02 Mercury (Aqu) & (Gem) Mars - 116:58' degree span.
5: 27Ari28 Venus [Ari] & (Tau) Ascendant - 50:53' degree span.
6: 3Tau31 Sun (Pis) & (Gem) Mars - 92:00' degree span.
7: 10Tau10 Mercury (Aqu) & [Can] Uranus - 155:14' degree span.
8: 10Tau46 Venus [Ari] & (Gem) Mars - 77:30' degree span.
9: 16Tau26 Mercury (Aqu) & [Leo] Node - 167:47' degree span.
10: 17Tau11 Mercury (Aqu) & [Leo] Pluto - 169:16' degree span.
11: 22Tau39 Sun (Pis) & [Can] Uranus - 130:15' degree span.
12: 28Tau56 Sun (Pis) & [Leo] Node - 142:48' degree span.
13: 29Tau40 Sun (Pis) & [Leo] Pluto - 144:17' degree span.
14: 29Tau54 Venus [Ari] & [Can] Uranus - 115:46' degree span.
15: 6Gem10 Venus [Ari] & [Leo] Node - 128:19' degree span.
16: 6Gem13 Mars (Gem) & (Tau) Ascendant - 26:37' degree span.
17: 6Gem55 Venus [Ari] & [Leo] Pluto - 129:48' degree span.
18: 25Gem21 Uranus [Can] & (Tau) Ascendant - 64:52' degree span.
19: 27Gem30 Moon (Vir) & [Ari] Venus - 170:57' degree span.
20: 1Can37 Node [Leo] & (Tau) Ascendant - 77:25' degree span.
21: 2Can22 Pluto [Leo] & (Tau) Ascendant - 78:54' degree span.
22: 8Can39 Mars (Gem) & [Can] Uranus - 38:15' degree span.
23: 14Can56 Mars (Gem) & [Leo] Node - 50:48' degree span.
24: 15Can40 Mars (Gem) & [Leo] Pluto - 52:17' degree span.
25: 22Can56 Moon (Vir) & (Tau) Ascendant - 120:04' degree span.
26: 4Leo04 Uranus [Can] & [Leo] Node - 12:33' degree span.
27: 4Leo42 Neptune [Lib] & (Tau) Ascendant - 143:35' degree span.
28: 4Leo48 Uranus [Can] & [Leo] Pluto - 14:01' degree span.
29: 6Leo15 Moon (Vir) & (Gem) Mars - 93:26' degree span.
30: 11Leo05 Pluto [Leo] & [Leo] Node - 1:28' degree span.
31: 18Leo01 Mars (Gem) & [Lib] Neptune - 116:58' degree span.
32: 25Leo23 Moon (Vir) & [Can] Uranus - 55:11' degree span.
33: 1Vir39 Moon (Vir) & [Leo] Node - 42:38' degree span.
34: 2Vir24 Moon (Vir) & [Leo] Pluto - 41:09' degree span.
35: 7Vir08 Uranus [Can] & [Lib] Neptune - 78:42' degree span.
36: 13Vir25 Neptune [Lib] & [Leo] Node - 66:09' degree span.
37: 14Vir09 Neptune [Lib] & [Leo] Pluto - 64:40' degree span.
38: 4Lib44 Moon (Vir) & [Lib] Neptune - 23:31' degree span.
39: 16Lib09 Saturn (Cap) & [Can] Uranus - 156:43' degree span.
40: 18Lib13 Jupiter (Cap) & [Can] Uranus - 160:52' degree span.
41: 22Lib25 Saturn (Cap) & [Leo] Node - 144:10' degree span.
42: 23Lib10 Saturn (Cap) & [Leo] Pluto - 142:41' degree span.
43: 24Lib30 Jupiter (Cap) & [Leo] Node - 148:19' degree span.
44: 25Lib14 Jupiter (Cap) & [Leo] Pluto - 146:50' degree span.
45: 25Lib53 Uranus [Can] & (Cap) Midheaven - 176:11' degree span.
46: 2Sco10 Node [Leo] & (Cap) Midheaven - 163:38' degree span.
47: 2Sco54 Pluto [Leo] & (Cap) Midheaven - 162:09' degree span.
48: 13Sco44 Moon (Vir) & (Cap) Saturn - 101:31' degree span.
49: 15Sco49 Moon (Vir) & (Cap) Jupiter - 105:41' degree span.
50: 23Sco29 Moon (Vir) & (Cap) Midheaven - 121:00' degree span.
51: 25Sco30 Saturn (Cap) & [Lib] Neptune - 78:00' degree span.
52: 27Sco35 Jupiter (Cap) & [Lib] Neptune - 82:10' degree span.
53: 5Sag14 Neptune [Lib] & (Cap) Midheaven - 97:29' degree span.
54: 7Sag46 Moon (Vir) & (Aqu) Mercury - 149:34' degree span.
55: 19Sag31 Mercury (Aqu) & [Lib] Neptune - 126:03' degree span.
56: 20Sag15 Sun (Pis) & (Vir) Moon - 174:32' degree span.
57: 2Cap00 Sun (Pis) & [Lib] Neptune - 151:01' degree span.
58: 6Cap35 Jupiter (Cap) & (Cap) Saturn - 4:09' degree span.
59: 9Cap15 Venus [Ari] & [Lib] Neptune - 165:31' degree span.
60: 14Cap15 Saturn (Cap) & (Cap) Midheaven - 19:28' degree span.
61: 16Cap19 Jupiter (Cap) & (Cap) Midheaven - 15:19' degree span.
62: 28Cap32 Mercury (Aqu) & (Cap) Saturn - 48:02' degree span.
63: 0Aqu36 Mercury (Aqu) & (Cap) Jupiter - 43:53' degree span.
64: 8Aqu16 Mercury (Aqu) & (Cap) Midheaven - 28:33' degree span.
65: 11Aqu01 Sun (Pis) & (Cap) Saturn - 73:00' degree span.
66: 13Aqu05 Sun (Pis) & (Cap) Jupiter - 68:51' degree span.
67: 18Aqu15 Venus [Ari] & (Cap) Saturn - 87:30' degree span.
68: 20Aqu20 Venus [Ari] & (Cap) Jupiter - 83:20' degree span.
69: 20Aqu45 Sun (Pis) & (Cap) Midheaven - 53:32' degree span.
70: 28Aqu00 Venus [Ari] & (Cap) Midheaven - 68:01' degree span.
71: 5Pis02 Sun (Pis) & (Aqu) Mercury - 24:58' degree span.
72: 12Pis17 Mercury (Aqu) & [Ari] Venus - 39:27' degree span.
73: 13Pis42 Saturn (Cap) & (Tau) Ascendant - 138:24' degree span.
74: 15Pis47 Jupiter (Cap) & (Tau) Ascendant - 134:14' degree span.
75: 23Pis27 Ascenda (Tau) & (Cap) Midheaven - 118:55' degree span.
76: 24Pis46 Sun (Pis) & [Ari] Venus - 14:29' degree span.
77: 27Pis01 Mars (Gem) & (Cap) Saturn - 165:01' degree span.
78: 29Pis06 Mars (Gem) & (Cap) Jupiter - 160:51' degree span.

Body Altitude Azimuth Azi. Vector Sun Vector Moon Vector

Sun : +30:26' 332:34' (0.52s 1.00e) [ 0.0 0.0] [-175.2 -56.0]
Moon: -25:34' 157:20' (0.42n 1.00w) [ 175.2 56.0] [ 0.0 0.0]
Merc: +31:37' 303:15' (1.00s 0.66e) [ 29.3 -1.2] [-145.9 -57.2]
Venu: +32:43' 351:41' (0.15s 1.00e) [ -19.1 -2.3] [-165.7 -58.3]
Mars: -12:33' 57:27' (1.00n 0.64e) [ 84.9 43.0] [ 99.9 -13.0]
Jupi: +23:25' 254:12' (1.00s 0.28w) [ 78.4 7.0] [ -96.9 -49.0]
Satu: +21:51' 250:00' (1.00s 0.36w) [ 82.6 8.6] [ -92.7 -47.4]
Uran: -29:41' 94:26' (1.00n 0.08w) [ 121.9 60.1] [ 62.9 4.1]
Nept: -17:39' 181:15' (0.02s 1.00w) [ 151.3 48.1] [ -23.9 -7.9]
Plut: -20:15' 112:08' (1.00n 0.41w) [ 139.6 50.7] [ 45.2 -5.3]
Node: -33:02' 108:38' (1.00n 0.34w) [ 136.1 63.5] [ 48.7 7.5]

Body Angle X axis Y axis Z axis Length
Eart: [167.534] [ 0.000] [ 0.000] [ 0.000] [ 0.000]
Sun : [347.528] [ 0.979] [ 0.203] [ -0.000] [ 1.000]
Merc: [322.555] [ 1.050] [ -0.247] [ -0.044] [ 1.079]
Venu: [ 2.021] [ 0.263] [ 0.130] [ 0.040] [ 0.296]
Mars: [ 79.535] [ -0.306] [ 1.253] [ 0.054] [ 1.291]
Jupi: [278.672] [ 2.945] [ -4.557] [ -0.025] [ 5.426]
Satu: [274.512] [ 4.936] [ -9.011] [ 0.001] [ 10.275]
Uran: [117.792] [-13.944] [ 10.900] [ 0.233] [ 17.700]
Nept: [196.502] [-22.319] [-19.193] [ 0.938] [ 29.452]
Plut: [131.825] [-29.135] [ 12.961] [ 7.409] [ 32.737]

Body Sector Plus House Sign Ret. Latit. Veloc. 18 12
Sun : Sec 5 - [11th house] 17Pis32 - 0:00' +0.986 3 2
Moon: Sec 22 - [ 5th house] 22Vir59 + 3:26' ______ 11 8
Merc: Sec 6 - [10th house] 22Aqu33 - 2:19' +1.430 3 2
Venu: Sec 4 - [12th house] 2Ari01 R + 7:48' -0.493 2 2
Mars: Sec 33 - [ 2nd house] 19Gem32 + 2:23' +0.424 17 11
Jupi: Sec 12 + [ 9th house] 8Cap40 - 0:16' +0.146 6 4
Satu: Sec 12 + [ 9th house] 4Cap31 + 0:00' +0.058 6 4
Uran: Sec 27 + [ 3rd house] 27Can48 R + 0:45' -0.023 14 9
Nept: Sec 21 - [ 6th house] 16Lib30 R + 1:50' -0.023 11 7
Plut: Sec 24 - [ 4th house] 11Leo49 R +13:05' -0.020 12 8
Node: Sec 26 - [ 4th house] 10Leo21 R + 0:00' ______ 13 9

Plus zones: 14/36 = 38.89% - Planets in plus zones: 3/11 = 27.27%

Zone: 1+ 2+ 3+ 4- 5- 6- 7- 8- 9+ 10+ 11+ 12+ 13- 14- 15- 16- 17- 18+
Num : . . . 1 1 1 . . . . . 2 . . . . . .
Zone: 36+ 35- 34- 33- 32- 31- 30- 29+ 28+ 27+ 26- 25- 24- 23- 22- 21- 20+ 19+
Num : . . . 1 . . . . . 1 1 . 1 . 1 1 . .

Planet: Position Aspects Total Rank Percent
Sun: 60.0 ( 2) + 13.9 ( 3) = 73.9 ( 1) / 14.3%
Moon: 37.5 ( 6) + 15.9 ( 2) = 53.4 ( 3) / 10.4%
Mercury: 62.5 ( 1) + 4.2 ( 9) = 66.7 ( 2) / 13.0%
Venus: 45.0 ( 3) + 7.9 ( 5) = 52.9 ( 4) / 10.3%
Mars: 15.0 (10) + 36.2 ( 1) = 51.2 ( 6) / 10.0%
Jupiter: 30.0 ( 7) + 4.5 ( 8) = 34.5 ( 9) / 6.7%
Saturn: 40.0 ( 5) + 9.2 ( 4) = 49.2 ( 7) / 9.6%
Uranus: 45.0 ( 4) + 7.1 ( 6) = 52.1 ( 5) / 10.1%
Neptune: 30.0 ( 8) + 5.6 ( 7) = 35.6 ( 8) / 6.9%
Pluto: 25.0 ( 9) + 2.7 (10) = 27.7 (10) / 5.4%
Node: 15.0 (11) + 2.7 (11) = 17.7 (11) / 3.4%
Total: 405.0 + 109.9 = 514.9 / 100.0%

Sign: Power Rank Percent - Element Power Percent
Aries: 36.1 ( 8) / 7.0% - Fire: 113.2 / 22.0%
Taurus: 21.6 (11) / 4.2% - Earth: 127.0 / 24.7%
Gemini: 50.4 ( 4) / 9.8% - Air: 152.2 / 29.6%
Cancer: 45.7 ( 6) / 8.9% - Water: 122.5 / 23.8%
Leo: 50.3 ( 5) / 9.8%
Virgo: 43.3 ( 7) / 8.4% - Mode Power Percent
Libra: 29.4 ( 9) / 5.7% - Cardinal: 173.3 / 33.6%
Scorpio: 18.3 (12) / 3.5% - Fixed: 162.5 / 31.6%
Sagittarius: 26.9 (10) / 5.2% - Mutuable: 179.2 / 34.8%
Capricorn: 62.1 ( 2) / 12.1%
Aquarius: 72.4 ( 1) / 14.1%
Pisces: 58.5 ( 3) / 11.4%
Total: 514.9 / 100.0%

Object : Sun Moo Mer Ven Mar Jup Sat Ura Nep Plu Nod
------ : ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ###
Midheav: 48w139e 70w 37w 47e113w117w 86e161e105e 98e
Nadir : 132e 41w110e143e133w 67e 63e 94w 19w 75w 82w
Zenith : 5n 4s 7s 17n 25n 20s 20s 15n 13s 21n 10n

Asc@80n: 165w 70e112w -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 72w
Dsc@80n: 70e152w 27w -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 92w
Asc@75n: 155w 62e131w -- -- -- -- 87w133e -- 32w
Dsc@75n: 60e145w 8w -- -- -- -- 101w171w -- 132w
Asc@70n: 150w 59e139w174e -- 122w -- 51w111e -- 20w
Dsc@70n: 55e141w 0w112e -- 104w -- 137w150w -- 143w
Asc@65n: 148w 57e143w169w -- 153w154w 38w101e 43w 14w
Dsc@65n: 53e139w 4e 95e -- 74w 80w149w140w108w150w
Asc@60n: 146w 55e147w160w 97w165w167w 31w 95e 28w 9w
Dsc@60n: 51e137w 7e 86e169w 62w 68w156w134w123w154w
Asc@55n: 144w 54e149w153w 85w172w175w 26w 90e 19w 6w
Dsc@55n: 49e136w 10e 80e179e 54w 60w161w129w131w158w
Asc@50n: 143w 53e151w149w 77w178w179e 22w 87e 13w 4w
Dsc@50n: 48e135w 12e 75e171e 48w 54w165w126w137w160w
Asc@45n: 142w 52e152w145w 71w178e174e 19w 84e 8w 2w
Dsc@45n: 47e135w 13e 71e165e 44w 49w168w123w142w162w
Asc@40n: 141w 52e153w142w 66w174e171e 17w 82e 5w 0w
Dsc@40n: 46e134w 14e 68e160e 41w 46w171w121w146w164w
Asc@35n: 141w 51e154w140w 62w172e168e 14w 80e 1w 1e
Dsc@35n: 46e134w 15e 66e156e 38w 43w173w119w149w165w
Asc@30n: 140w 51e155w137w 59w169e165e 13w 78e 2e 2e
Dsc@30n: 45e133w 16e 63e153e 35w 40w175w117w152w166w
Asc@25n: 140w 51e156w135w 56w167e163e 11w 77e 4e 3e
Dsc@25n: 45e133w 17e 61e150e 33w 37w177w116w155w167w
Asc@20n: 139w 50e157w133w 53w164e160e 9w 76e 6e 4e
Dsc@20n: 44e132w 18e 60e147e 31w 35w178w114w157w168w
Asc@15n: 139w 50e158w132w 50w162e158e 8w 74e 9e 5e
Dsc@15n: 44e132w 18e 58e144e 29w 33w180w113w159w169w
Asc@10n: 138w 49e158w130w 48w161e156e 6w 73e 11e 6e
Dsc@10n: 43e132w 19e 56e142e 27w 31w179e112w161w170w
Asc@ 5n: 138w 49e159w129w 45w159e154e 5w 72e 13e 7e
Dsc@ 5n: 43e131w 20e 55e139e 25w 29w178e111w163w171w
Asc@ 0n: 138w 49e160w127w 43w157e153e 4w 71e 15e 8e
Dsc@ 0n: 42e131w 20e 53e137e 23w 27w176e109w165w172w
Asc@ 5s: 137w 49e160w125w 41w155e151e 2w 69e 17e 9e
Dsc@ 5s: 42e131w 21e 51e135e 21w 26w175e108w167w173w
Asc@10s: 137w 48e161w124w 38w153e149e 1w 68e 19e 10e
Dsc@10s: 42e131w 22e 50e132e 19w 24w174e107w169w174w
Asc@15s: 136w 48e162w122w 36w151e147e 0e 67e 21e 11e
Dsc@15s: 41e130w 22e 48e130e 18w 22w172e106w171w175w
Asc@20s: 136w 48e162w120w 33w149e145e 2e 66e 23e 12e
Dsc@20s: 41e130w 23e 47e127e 16w 20w171e104w174w176w
Asc@25s: 135w 47e163w119w 30w147e143e 3e 64e 25e 13e
Dsc@25s: 40e129w 24e 45e124e 13w 17w169e103w176w177w
Asc@30s: 135w 47e164w117w 27w145e140e 5e 63e 28e 14e
Dsc@30s: 40e129w 25e 43e121e 11w 15w167e102w178w178w
Asc@35s: 134w 46e165w114w 24w142e137e 7e 61e 31e 15e
Dsc@35s: 39e129w 26e 40e118e 8w 12w166e100w179e179w
Asc@40s: 134w 46e166w112w 20w139e134e 9e 59e 34e 16e
Dsc@40s: 39e128w 27e 38e114e 6w 9w163e 98w175e180e
Asc@45s: 133w 45e167w109w 15w136e131e 12e 57e 38e 18e
Dsc@45s: 38e128w 28e 35e109e 2w 6w161e 96w172e178e
Asc@50s: 132w 45e168w105w 9w132e126e 15e 54e 43e 20e
Dsc@50s: 37e127w 29e 31e103e 2e 1w158e 93w167e176e
Asc@55s: 131w 44e170w100w 1w126e120e 19e 51e 49e 22e
Dsc@55s: 36e126w 31e 27e 95e 8e 5e154e 90w161e174e
Asc@60s: 129w 43e173w 94w 11e118e112e 24e 46e 57e 26e
Dsc@60s: 34e125w 33e 20e 83e 15e 13e149e 85w152e171e
Asc@65s: 127w 41e176w 85w -- 106e100e 31e 40e 72e 30e
Dsc@65s: 32e123w 37e 11e -- 27e 26e142e 79w137e166e
Asc@70s: 125w 39e180e 68w -- 76e -- 43e 30e -- 37e
Dsc@70s: 30e121w 41e 6w -- 58e -- 129e 69w -- 160e
Asc@75s: 120w 35e172e -- -- -- -- 79e 9e -- 48e
Dsc@75s: 25e118w 49e -- -- -- -- 93e 47w -- 148e
Asc@80s: 110w 28e153e -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 88e
Dsc@80s: 15e110w 68e -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 108e

Nod Descendant crosses Ura Nadir at 93:41'W, 79:47'N
Nod Ascendant crosses Mer Midheaven at 69:34'W, 79:43'N
Sun Descendant crosses Moo Ascendant at 61:10'E, 79:28'N
Mer Ascendant crosses Sat Midheaven at 117:27'W, 78:38'N
Sun Descendant crosses Jup Nadir at 66:56'E, 78:29'N
Moo Ascendant crosses Jup Nadir at 66:56'E, 78:09'N
Mer Descendant crosses Nep Nadir at 19:26'W, 78:01'N
Nod Descendant crosses Jup Midheaven at 113:04'W, 77:20'N
Nod Ascendant crosses Sun Midheaven at 47:30'W, 76:56'N
Nod Descendant crosses Sat Midheaven at 117:27'W, 76:47'N
Sun Descendant crosses Sat Nadir at 62:33'E, 76:15'N
Nod Ascendant crosses Moo Nadir at 41:08'W, 76:07'N
Nod Ascendant crosses Ven Midheaven at 36:56'W, 75:35'N
Mer Ascendant crosses Nod Descendant at 113:06'W, 75:11'N
Moo Ascendant crosses Sat Nadir at 62:33'E, 75:08'N
Nep Ascendant crosses Sun Nadir at 132:30'E, 75:00'N
Nod Descendant crosses Mar Nadir at 133:06'W, 74:20'N
Ura Ascendant crosses Nod Nadir at 81:53'W, 74:19'N
Mer Ascendant crosses Mar Nadir at 133:06'W, 73:31'N
Ura Ascendant crosses Plu Nadir at 75:21'W, 73:25'N
Ura Descendant crosses Jup Midheaven at 113:04'W, 73:16'N
Ura Descendant crosses Sat Midheaven at 117:27'W, 72:40'N
Ura Ascendant crosses Mer Midheaven at 69:34'W, 72:37'N
Moo Descendant crosses Nod Descendant at 141:35'W, 70:46'N
Ura Descendant crosses Mar Nadir at 133:06'W, 70:30'N
Sun Ascendant crosses Nep Descendant at 150:31'W, 70:08'N
Nep Ascendant crosses Mer Nadir at 110:26'E, 69:40'N
Ven Descendant crosses Mer Nadir at 110:26'E, 69:26'N
Nod Ascendant crosses Nep Nadir at 19:26'W, 69:17'N
Ven Descendant crosses Nep Ascendant at 98:23'E, 69:05'N
Ura Ascendant crosses Sun Midheaven at 47:30'W, 68:43'N
Mer Ascendant crosses Ura Descendant at 142:11'W, 68:37'N
Moo Descendant crosses Ura Descendant at 140:22'W, 68:30'N
Moo Descendant crosses Mer Ascendant at 140:19'W, 68:22'N
Jup Descendant crosses Ura Nadir at 93:41'W, 68:17'N
Jup Ascendant crosses Mar Nadir at 133:06'W, 68:10'N
Nep Descendant crosses Nod Descendant at 146:00'W, 68:02'N
Ven Descendant crosses Plu Midheaven at 104:39'E, 67:45'N
Moo Descendant crosses Jup Ascendant at 139:45'W, 67:05'N
Ura Descendant crosses Nep Descendant at 141:39'W, 67:01'N
Nep Ascendant crosses Plu Midheaven at 104:39'E, 66:48'N
Mer Ascendant crosses Jup Ascendant at 140:25'W, 66:45'N
Jup Ascendant crosses Nep Descendant at 131:28'W, 66:34'N
Jup Descendant crosses Nod Nadir at 81:53'W, 66:22'N
Sun Ascendant crosses Nod Descendant at 148:17'W, 66:19'N
Mer Ascendant crosses Nep Descendant at 139:55'W, 66:13'N
Ura Ascendant crosses Moo Nadir at 41:08'W, 66:06'N
Jup Ascendant crosses Ura Descendant at 128:02'W, 66:00'N
Ven Descendant crosses Nod Midheaven at 98:07'E, 65:50'N
Sun Ascendant crosses Jup Ascendant at 147:57'W, 65:45'N
Jup Ascendant crosses Nod Descendant at 125:10'W, 65:32'N
Sun Ascendant crosses Ura Descendant at 147:47'W, 65:27'N
Jup Descendant crosses Plu Nadir at 75:21'W, 65:18'N
Plu Ascendant crosses Moo Nadir at 41:08'W, 64:30'N
Ura Ascendant crosses Ven Midheaven at 36:56'W, 63:57'N
Moo Descendant crosses Nep Descendant at 138:31'W, 63:54'N
Jup Descendant crosses Mer Midheaven at 69:34'W, 63:20'N
Plu Descendant crosses Jup Midheaven at 113:04'W, 63:17'N
Ura Descendant crosses Nod Descendant at 153:27'W, 63:06'N
Plu Ascendant crosses Ven Midheaven at 36:56'W, 63:02'N
Sat Descendant crosses Plu Nadir at 75:21'W, 63:01'N
Nep Ascendant crosses Nod Midheaven at 98:07'E, 62:41'N
Ura Ascendant crosses Plu Ascendant at 34:12'W, 62:06'N
Plu Descendant crosses Sat Midheaven at 117:27'W, 61:46'N
Ven Ascendant crosses Sat Ascendant at 162:57'W, 61:42'N
Ven Ascendant crosses Jup Ascendant at 161:51'W, 61:07'N
Sun Ascendant crosses Mer Ascendant at 145:59'W, 61:02'N
Sat Descendant crosses Mer Midheaven at 69:34'W, 60:46'N
Ven Descendant crosses Ura Midheaven at 86:19'E, 60:14'N
Nep Descendant crosses Mar Nadir at 133:06'W, 59:26'N
Mar Ascendant crosses Ura Nadir at 93:41'W, 58:30'N
Ven Ascendant crosses Ura Descendant at 157:49'W, 58:27'N
Ven Ascendant crosses Nod Descendant at 156:11'W, 57:09'N
Nep Descendant crosses Plu Descendant at 129:53'W, 55:48'N
Plu Ascendant crosses Nep Nadir at 19:26'W, 55:00'N
Plu Descendant crosses Mar Nadir at 133:06'W, 53:32'N
Mar Ascendant crosses Nod Nadir at 81:53'W, 53:00'N
Moo Descendant crosses Plu Descendant at 135:40'W, 51:28'N
Mer Ascendant crosses Ven Ascendant at 149:27'W, 51:27'N
Jup Descendant crosses Sun Midheaven at 47:30'W, 48:55'N
Nep Ascendant crosses Ura Midheaven at 86:19'E, 48:51'N
Mar Ascendant crosses Plu Nadir at 75:21'W, 48:35'N
Ura Ascendant crosses Nep Nadir at 19:26'W, 45:31'N
Sun Ascendant crosses Plu Descendant at 142:10'W, 45:05'N
Mar Ascendant crosses Mer Midheaven at 69:34'W, 43:28'N
Sun Descendant crosses Mar Midheaven at 46:54'E, 43:20'N
Ven Ascendant crosses Plu Descendant at 143:54'W, 42:53'N
Sat Descendant crosses Sun Midheaven at 47:30'W, 42:32'N
Jup Descendant crosses Moo Nadir at 41:08'W, 40:43'N
Mar Descendant crosses Nep Midheaven at 160:34'E, 40:33'N
Sun Ascendant crosses Ven Ascendant at 141:09'W, 38:03'N
Ven Descendant crosses Jup Nadir at 66:56'E, 37:21'N
Jup Descendant crosses Ven Midheaven at 36:56'W, 33:37'N
Sat Descendant crosses Moo Nadir at 41:08'W, 32:22'N
Nep Descendant crosses Sat Midheaven at 117:27'W, 30:32'N
Moo Descendant crosses Mar Nadir at 133:06'W, 28:43'N
Ven Descendant crosses Sat Nadir at 62:33'E, 27:41'N
Plu Ascendant crosses Nod Ascendant at 2:59'E, 27:13'N
Sat Descendant crosses Ven Midheaven at 36:56'W, 23:50'N
Mer Ascendant crosses Plu Descendant at 156:15'W, 20:51'N
Sat Ascendant crosses Nep Midheaven at 160:34'E, 20:33'N
Ven Ascendant crosses Mar Nadir at 133:06'W, 18:56'N
Moo Descendant crosses Ven Ascendant at 132:11'W, 16:17'N
Nep Descendant crosses Jup Midheaven at 113:04'W, 15:02'N
Mar Descendant crosses Ven Nadir at 143:04'E, 12:54'N
Jup Ascendant crosses Nep Midheaven at 160:34'E, 10:01'N
Mar Ascendant crosses Sun Midheaven at 47:30'W, 9:18'N
Mar Descendant crosses Moo Midheaven at 138:52'E, 4:11'N
Mar Ascendant crosses Moo Nadir at 41:08'W, 4:11'S
Mar Descendant crosses Sun Nadir at 132:30'E, 9:18'S
Jup Descendant crosses Nep Nadir at 19:26'W, 10:01'S
Mar Ascendant crosses Ven Midheaven at 36:56'W, 12:54'S
Nep Ascendant crosses Jup Nadir at 66:56'E, 15:02'S
Moo Ascendant crosses Ven Descendant at 47:39'E, 16:17'S
Ven Descendant crosses Mar Midheaven at 46:54'E, 18:56'S
Sat Descendant crosses Nep Nadir at 19:26'W, 20:33'S
Mer Descendant crosses Plu Ascendant at 23:16'E, 20:51'S
Sat Ascendant crosses Ven Nadir at 143:04'E, 23:50'S
Plu Descendant crosses Nod Descendant at 177:18'W, 27:13'S
Ven Ascendant crosses Sat Midheaven at 117:27'W, 27:41'S
Moo Ascendant crosses Mar Midheaven at 46:54'E, 28:43'S
Nep Ascendant crosses Sat Nadir at 62:33'E, 30:32'S
Sat Ascendant crosses Moo Midheaven at 138:52'E, 32:22'S
Jup Ascendant crosses Ven Nadir at 143:04'E, 33:37'S
Ven Ascendant crosses Jup Midheaven at 113:04'W, 37:21'S
Sun Descendant crosses Ven Descendant at 38:59'E, 38:03'S
Mar Ascendant crosses Nep Nadir at 19:26'W, 40:33'S
Jup Ascendant crosses Moo Midheaven at 138:52'E, 40:43'S
Sat Ascendant crosses Sun Nadir at 132:30'E, 42:32'S
Ven Descendant crosses Plu Ascendant at 36:34'E, 42:53'S
Sun Ascendant crosses Mar Nadir at 133:06'W, 43:20'S
Mar Descendant crosses Mer Nadir at 110:26'E, 43:28'S
Sun Descendant crosses Plu Ascendant at 36:58'E, 45:05'S
Ura Descendant crosses Nep Midheaven at 160:34'E, 45:31'S
Mar Descendant crosses Plu Midheaven at 104:39'E, 48:35'S
Nep Descendant crosses Ura Nadir at 93:41'W, 48:51'S
Jup Ascendant crosses Sun Nadir at 132:30'E, 48:55'S
Mer Descendant crosses Ven Descendant at 29:49'E, 51:27'S
Moo Ascendant crosses Plu Ascendant at 43:59'E, 51:28'S
Mar Descendant crosses Nod Midheaven at 98:07'E, 53:00'S
Plu Ascendant crosses Mar Midheaven at 46:54'E, 53:32'S
Plu Descendant crosses Nep Midheaven at 160:34'E, 55:00'S
Nep Ascendant crosses Plu Ascendant at 47:07'E, 55:48'S
Ven Descendant crosses Nod Ascendant at 22:56'E, 57:09'S
Ven Descendant crosses Ura Ascendant at 24:34'E, 58:27'S
Mar Descendant crosses Ura Midheaven at 86:19'E, 58:30'S
Nep Ascendant crosses Mar Midheaven at 46:54'E, 59:26'S
Ven Ascendant crosses Ura Nadir at 93:41'W, 60:14'S
Sat Ascendant crosses Mer Nadir at 110:26'E, 60:46'S
Sun Descendant crosses Mer Descendant at 32:52'E, 61:02'S
Ven Descendant crosses Jup Descendant at 13:00'E, 61:07'S
Ven Descendant crosses Sat Descendant at 14:05'E, 61:42'S
Plu Ascendant crosses Sat Nadir at 62:33'E, 61:46'S
Ura Descendant crosses Plu Descendant at 144:37'E, 62:06'S
Nep Descendant crosses Nod Nadir at 81:53'W, 62:41'S
Sat Ascendant crosses Plu Midheaven at 104:39'E, 63:01'S
Plu Descendant crosses Ven Nadir at 143:04'E, 63:02'S
Ura Ascendant crosses Nod Ascendant at 28:19'E, 63:06'S
Plu Ascendant crosses Jup Nadir at 66:56'E, 63:17'S
Jup Ascendant crosses Mer Nadir at 110:26'E, 63:20'S
Moo Ascendant crosses Nep Ascendant at 42:19'E, 63:54'S
Ura Descendant crosses Ven Nadir at 143:04'E, 63:57'S
Plu Descendant crosses Moo Midheaven at 138:52'E, 64:30'S
Jup Ascendant crosses Plu Midheaven at 104:39'E, 65:18'S
Sun Descendant crosses Ura Ascendant at 29:52'E, 65:27'S
Jup Descendant crosses Nod Ascendant at 30:41'E, 65:32'S
Sun Descendant crosses Jup Descendant at 30:03'E, 65:45'S
Ven Ascendant crosses Nod Nadir at 81:53'W, 65:50'S
Jup Descendant crosses Ura Ascendant at 33:33'E, 66:00'S
Ura Descendant crosses Moo Midheaven at 138:52'E, 66:06'S
Mer Descendant crosses Nep Ascendant at 37:40'E, 66:13'S
Sun Descendant crosses Nod Ascendant at 30:22'E, 66:19'S
Jup Ascendant crosses Nod Midheaven at 98:07'E, 66:22'S
Jup Descendant crosses Nep Ascendant at 36:59'E, 66:34'S
Mer Descendant crosses Jup Descendant at 38:10'E, 66:45'S
Nep Descendant crosses Plu Nadir at 75:21'W, 66:48'S
Ura Ascendant crosses Nep Ascendant at 36:02'E, 67:01'S
Moo Ascendant crosses Jup Descendant at 39:53'E, 67:05'S
Ven Ascendant crosses Plu Nadir at 75:21'W, 67:45'S
Nep Ascendant crosses Nod Ascendant at 36:10'E, 68:02'S
Jup Descendant crosses Mar Midheaven at 46:54'E, 68:10'S
Jup Ascendant crosses Ura Midheaven at 86:19'E, 68:17'S
Moo Ascendant crosses Mer Descendant at 40:27'E, 68:22'S
Moo Ascendant crosses Ura Ascendant at 40:30'E, 68:30'S
Mer Descendant crosses Ura Ascendant at 39:56'E, 68:37'S
Ura Descendant crosses Sun Nadir at 132:30'E, 68:43'S
Ven Ascendant crosses Nep Descendant at 70:45'W, 69:05'S
Nod Descendant crosses Nep Midheaven at 160:34'E, 69:17'S
Ven Ascendant crosses Mer Midheaven at 69:34'W, 69:26'S
Nep Descendant crosses Mer Midheaven at 69:34'W, 69:40'S
Sun Descendant crosses Nep Ascendant at 25:00'E, 70:08'S
Ura Ascendant crosses Mar Midheaven at 46:54'E, 70:30'S
Moo Ascendant crosses Nod Ascendant at 35:56'E, 70:46'S
Ura Descendant crosses Mer Nadir at 110:26'E, 72:37'S
Ura Ascendant crosses Sat Nadir at 62:33'E, 72:40'S
Ura Ascendant crosses Jup Nadir at 66:56'E, 73:16'S
Ura Descendant crosses Plu Midheaven at 104:39'E, 73:25'S
Mer Descendant crosses Mar Midheaven at 46:54'E, 73:31'S
Ura Descendant crosses Nod Midheaven at 98:07'E, 74:19'S
Nod Ascendant crosses Mar Midheaven at 46:54'E, 74:20'S
Nep Descendant crosses Sun Midheaven at 47:30'W, 75:00'S
Moo Descendant crosses Sat Midheaven at 117:27'W, 75:08'S
Mer Descendant crosses Nod Ascendant at 49:56'E, 75:11'S
Nod Descendant crosses Ven Nadir at 143:04'E, 75:35'S
Nod Descendant crosses Moo Midheaven at 138:52'E, 76:07'S
Sun Ascendant crosses Sat Midheaven at 117:27'W, 76:15'S
Nod Ascendant crosses Sat Nadir at 62:33'E, 76:47'S
Nod Descendant crosses Sun Nadir at 132:30'E, 76:56'S
Nod Ascendant crosses Jup Nadir at 66:56'E, 77:20'S
Mer Ascendant crosses Nep Midheaven at 160:34'E, 78:01'S
Moo Descendant crosses Jup Midheaven at 113:04'W, 78:09'S
Sun Ascendant crosses Jup Midheaven at 113:04'W, 78:29'S
Mer Descendant crosses Sat Nadir at 62:33'E, 78:38'S
Sun Ascendant crosses Moo Descendant at 111:10'W, 79:28'S
Nod Descendant crosses Mer Nadir at 110:26'E, 79:43'S
Nod Ascendant crosses Ura Midheaven at 86:19'E, 79:47'S
Mer Descendant crosses Jup Nadir at 66:56'E, 79:50'S

April 1961
Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 -- -- -- -- -- --

(Sat) 4/ 1/1961 2:13am Moon (Vir) Squ (Gem) Mars
(Sat) 4/ 1/1961 5:50pm Moon (Vir) Sex [Can] Uranus
(Sat) 4/ 1/1961 9:56pm Moon (Vir) --> Libra

1: Jupiter (Cap) Con (Cap) Saturn - sep 4:09' - power: 26.72
2: Pluto [Leo] Con [Leo] Node - sep 1:28' - power: 25.00
3: Mars (Gem) Tri [Lib] Neptune - sep 3:01' - power: 19.21
4: Neptune [Lib] Sex [Leo] Pluto - app 4:40' - power: 18.75
5: Venus [Ari] Squ (Cap) Saturn - sep 2:29' - power: 10.16
6: Sun (Pis) Squ (Gem) Mars - app 2:00' - power: 7.50
7: Venus [Ari] Tri [Can] Uranus - app 4:13' - power: 5.37
8: Mercury (Aqu) Tri (Gem) Mars - sep 3:01' - power: 3.41
9: Moon (Vir) Squ (Gem) Mars - sep 3:26' - power: 2.28
10: Moon (Vir) Sex [Can] Uranus - app 4:48' - power: 1.89
11: Mercury (Aqu) Tri [Lib] Neptune - sep 6:03' - power: 1.83
12: Sun (Pis) Opp (Vir) Moon - sep 5:27' - power: 0.79 (Full Moon)
13: Venus [Ari] Squ (Cap) Jupiter - sep 6:39' - power: 0.67
14: Mercury (Aqu) Squ (Tau) Ascendant - sep 0:21' - power: 0.38
15: Moon (Vir) Tri (Tau) Ascendant - app 0:04' - power: 0.15
16: Moon (Vir) Tri (Cap) Midheaven - sep 1:00' - power: 0.13
17: Ascenda (Tau) Tri (Cap) Midheaven - sep 1:04' - power: 0.03

Mo/Dy/Yr Sun Moon Merc Venu Mars Jupi Satu Uran Nept Plut Node
4/ 1/61 17Pi31 22Vi58 22Aq33 2Ar01.19Ge32 8Cp40 4Cp30 27Cn47.16Li30.11Le49.10Le20.
4/ 2/61 18Pi30 5Li57 23Aq58 1Ar32.19Ge57 8Cp49 4Cp34 27Cn46.16Li28.11Le48.10Le17.
4/ 3/61 19Pi29 19Li10 25Aq25 1Ar01.20Ge23 8Cp57 4Cp37 27Cn44.16Li27.11Le47.10Le14.
4/ 4/61 20Pi29 2Sc36 26Aq54 0Ar28.20Ge48 9Cp06 4Cp40 27Cn43.16Li25.11Le45.10Le11.
4/ 5/61 21Pi28 16Sc13 28Aq24 29Pi54.21Ge14 9Cp14 4Cp44 27Cn42.16Li24.11Le44.10Le07.
4/ 6/61 22Pi27 0Sg01 29Aq56 29Pi19.21Ge41 9Cp23 4Cp47 27Cn41.16Li23.11Le43.10Le04.
4/ 7/61 23Pi26 13Sg57 1Pi29 28Pi43.22Ge07 9Cp31 4Cp50 27Cn39.16Li21.11Le42.10Le01.
4/ 8/61 24Pi25 28Sg00 3Pi04 28Pi06.22Ge34 9Cp39 4Cp53 27Cn38.16Li20.11Le41. 9Le58.
4/ 9/61 25Pi24 12Cp10 4Pi41 27Pi29.23Ge01 9Cp47 4Cp56 27Cn37.16Li18.11Le40. 9Le55.
4/10/61 26Pi22 26Cp26 6Pi19 26Pi51.23Ge28 9Cp55 4Cp59 27Cn36.16Li17.11Le39. 9Le52.
4/11/61 27Pi21 10Aq45 7Pi58 26Pi13.23Ge55 10Cp02 5Cp01 27Cn35.16Li15.11Le38. 9Le48.
4/12/61 28Pi20 25Aq04 9Pi39 25Pi35.24Ge22 10Cp10 5Cp04 27Cn34.16Li14.11Le37. 9Le45.
4/13/61 29Pi19 9Pi19 11Pi22 24Pi58.24Ge50 10Cp17 5Cp07 27Cn34.16Li12.11Le36. 9Le42.
4/14/61 0Ar18 23Pi25 13Pi06 24Pi22.25Ge18 10Cp24 5Cp09 27Cn33.16Li10.11Le35. 9Le39.
4/15/61 1Ar16 7Ar18 14Pi52 23Pi46.25Ge46 10Cp31 5Cp11 27Cn32.16Li09.11Le34. 9Le36.
4/16/61 2Ar15 20Ar54 16Pi39 23Pi12.26Ge14 10Cp38 5Cp14 27Cn31.16Li07.11Le33. 9Le32.
4/17/61 3Ar14 4Ta09 18Pi28 22Pi39.26Ge42 10Cp45 5Cp16 27Cn31.16Li06.11Le33. 9Le29.
4/18/61 4Ar12 17Ta03 20Pi19 22Pi07.27Ge11 10Cp52 5Cp18 27Cn30.16Li04.11Le32. 9Le26.
4/19/61 5Ar11 29Ta38 22Pi11 21Pi38.27Ge39 10Cp58 5Cp20 27Cn29.16Li03.11Le31. 9Le23.
4/20/61 6Ar10 11Ge55 24Pi05 21Pi10.28Ge08 11Cp04 5Cp22 27Cn29.16Li01.11Le30. 9Le20.
4/21/61 7Ar08 23Ge58 26Pi00 20Pi44.28Ge37 11Cp10 5Cp24 27Cn29.15Li59.11Le29. 9Le17.
4/22/61 8Ar07 5Cn52 27Pi57 20Pi20.29Ge06 11Cp16 5Cp25 27Cn28.15Li58.11Le29. 9Le13.
4/23/61 9Ar05 17Cn42 29Pi55 19Pi59.29Ge35 11Cp22 5Cp27 27Cn28.15Li56.11Le28. 9Le10.
4/24/61 10Ar03 29Cn33 1Ar55 19Pi40. 0Cn05 11Cp28 5Cp28 27Cn28.15Li54.11Le27. 9Le07.
4/25/61 11Ar02 11Le29 3Ar57 19Pi23. 0Cn34 11Cp33 5Cp30 27Cn27.15Li53.11Le27. 9Le04.
4/26/61 12Ar00 23Le36 6Ar00 19Pi08. 1Cn04 11Cp39 5Cp31 27Cn27.15Li51.11Le26. 9Le01.
4/27/61 12Ar59 5Vi57 8Ar04 18Pi56. 1Cn34 11Cp44 5Cp32 27Cn27.15Li50.11Le25. 8Le58.
4/28/61 13Ar57 18Vi37 10Ar10 18Pi47. 2Cn04 11Cp49 5Cp33 27Cn27.15Li48.11Le25. 8Le54.
4/29/61 14Ar55 1Li36 12Ar16 18Pi40. 2Cn34 11Cp54 5Cp34 27Cn27 15Li46.11Le24. 8Le51.
4/30/61 15Ar53 14Li56 14Ar24 18Pi35. 3Cn04 11Cp59 5Cp35 27Cn27 15Li45.11Le24. 8Le48.
TOvA~
TOvA~
Mouthpiece~

Back to top Go down

Post  DR Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:13 pm

WTF? Talk about a pole reversal! 566372
DR
DR
Mouthpiece~

Back to top Go down

Post  TOvA~ Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:57 pm

Talk about a pole reversal! 840957
Talk about a pole reversal! 407774
TOvA~
TOvA~
Mouthpiece~

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down