Voices Carry~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Card Readings (GLP Requests) Cont.

3 posters

Go down

Card Readings (GLP Requests) Cont. Empty Card Readings (GLP Requests) Cont.

Post  TOvA~ Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:39 pm

This is for BlueRay... Sorry man, I deleted your post by accident. I am still learning the forum (wink)

What is going on precious?
The card I pulled is the Moon, reversed.
This card is about hidden things like deception, danger & mystery.
Things are not as they seem.
It suggests a struggle for sanity.
A wildness from an unbridled subconscious.
Are you paying attention to you intuitions & instincts in the matter that concerns you? Have you touched base with your ability to 'discern'?

Two cards actually jumped out together. The second one here is the 5 of Bats, reversed.
It speaks of loss & defeat.
Something unfair or even cruel taking place in your life.
There seems to be an inability to defend yourself and some humiliation happening.
Would you care to talk about it?

Last edited by Star*Fish on Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
TOvA~
TOvA~
Mouthpiece~

Http://ubuntuned.com

Back to top Go down

Card Readings (GLP Requests) Cont. Empty Re: Card Readings (GLP Requests) Cont.

Post  TOvA~ Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:23 pm

This is for Lola

1st up, you birth date makes you a Life Path 7 in numerology.
Here is some info I googled for you to read while I pull your card,
Enjoy :)
The 7 Life Path is the searcher and seeker of truth. You have a clear and compelling sense of yourself as a spiritual being. As a result, your goal is devoted to investigations into the unknown, and to finding the answers to the mysteries of life.

You posses a fine mind; you are an analytical thinker who is capable of great concentration and theoretical insight. You enjoy research and putting the pieces of an intellectual puzzle together. Once you have enough pieces in place, you are capable of highly creative insight, and of practical solutions to problems.

You enjoy your solitude, preferring to work alone. You need time to contemplate your ideas without the intrusion of other's people's thoughts. You are a lone wolf, a person who lives by your own ideas and methods.

As a result, close associations are difficult for you to form and to keep especially, marriage. You need your space and privacy, which when violated, can cause great frustration and irritation. When your life is balanced, however, you are both charming and attractive. You can be the life of a party and you enjoy performing before an audience. You enjoy displaying your wit and knowledge, which makes you attractive to others, especially the opposite sex. But you have distinct limits. While you are generous in social situations, sharing your attention and energy freely, you are keenly aware of the need to come off stage, and to return to the solitude of your lair. You associate peace with the unobtrusive privacy of your world. Therefore, intimacy is difficult for you, because you guard your inner world like a mother lion does her cubs.

However, all this privacy and solitude can cause isolation and loneliness. You can be aware of an emptiness in your life, a part of you that yearns for company and close companionship that may be unsatisfied.

If isolation is brought to extreme, you can become cynical and suspicious. You can develop hidden, selfish motives, which people may sense and cause them to be uncomfortable around you. You must guard against becoming too withdrawn and too independent, thus shutting out the love for others, and keeping you from experiencing the true joy of friendship and close companionship.

You must especially watch out for selfishness and egocentricity, thinking of yourself as the center of the universe, as the only person who really matters. Social contract gives you perspective on yourself and on life, while too much isolation can make you too narrow, and even shut off from the rest of the world.

Secretly, you may feel jealous of the easy relationships formed by others; you may perceive others as less inhibited than you, or more free to express themselves. You may harshly criticize yourself for not being more gregarious, powerful or capable of greater leadership.

Your challenge in life is to maintain your independence without feeling isolated or ineffectual. You must hold fast to your unique view of the world while at the same time being open to others and to the knowledge they have to offer.

With your abilities to learn, analyze and seek out answers to life's important questions, you have the potential for enormous growth and success in life. By the time you reach middle age you will radiate refinement and wisdom. Phytaguours, who lived 2500 years ago and is often called the father of numerology, loved the 7 for its great spiritual potential.

The person with a 7 Path Life often finds success and satisfaction with business, science, religion, insurance, invention, the occult and anything relate to research.

http://OFESITE.com

Last edited by Star*Fish on Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : font)
TOvA~
TOvA~
Mouthpiece~

Back to top Go down

Post  Lolalola Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:34 pm

Thank you. This was so right on, the good and bad.

Thank you again!

Lolalola
Whisper

Back to top Go down

Post  TOvA~ Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:53 pm

Here's your reading from me :)
Well, the 1st card I pulled pretty much confirms what you told me in the PM.
Lots of delays, setbacks & basically a bout of seemingly bad luck. Seven of Bats (reversed) is about ill conceived plans, which cause minimal rewards compared with the outlay of time, effort & emotions.

Knight of Pumpkins is asking you to focus on the task at hand. Accept responsibility, endurance & patience as the guardians who will see you through this 'season'. It suggests a slow but sure progression towards your goals.
It is also about using your full potential to be successful. Again, concentration, dedication & focus are needed to benefit your cause.
Believe it or not, you WILL receive the energy necessary to move forward.
There could even be person galloping along side you to share in your vision. This person (most likely a male) is super ambitious and will not stop until a goal is reached.

In general, this is a time for you to move on... & up!
You are about to break free from the things that have slowed or hindered you. You are being called to a higher place, so to speak, and if you will but listen to your heart, your direction will be obvious.
I have a feeling, once you make the decision to follow your dreams, you are going to be really busy, and maybe a little overwhelmed, but man are you going to feel ALIVE!
Remember... keyword is focus!
TOvA~
TOvA~
Mouthpiece~

Back to top Go down

Post  Lolalola Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:29 am

Thank you.

Almost there... looking forward to REALLY LIVING! Pray for me, this is going to a bumpy ride, but I'm so ready!

I've read this 4 times already, I'm inspired.

Again, thank you so much!

Lolalola
Whisper

Back to top Go down

Post  TOvA~ Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:01 pm

I will be thinking about you GF!
You can DO this!!!
:hugs
TOvA~
TOvA~
Mouthpiece~

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueray Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:45 pm

Star*Fish wrote:This is for BlueRay... Sorry man, I deleted your post by accident. I am still learning the forum (wink)

What is going on precious?
The card I pulled is the Moon, reversed.
This card is about hidden things like deception, danger & mystery.
Things are not as they seem.
It suggests a struggle for sanity.
A wildness from an unbridled subconscious.
Are you paying attention to you intuitions & instincts in the matter that concerns you? Have you touched base with your ability to 'discern'?

Two cards actually jumped out together. The second one here is the 5 of Bats, reversed.
It speaks of loss & defeat.
Something unfair or even cruel taking place in your life.
There seems to be an inability to defend yourself and some humiliation happening.
Would you care to talk about it?

Thank-you so much. Oddly I pulled a card out of my own deck today and it too was the moon reversed... I guess it can't get any clearer....Time to start new!!! Thx again... Card Readings (GLP Requests) Cont. 989153

Blueray
Whisper

Back to top Go down

Post  TOvA~ Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:37 pm

That always trips me out! The Universe just isn't messing around these days huh?
It is an exciting time in a way. I am currently falling from the tower, but I am pretty darn upbeat about it, considering.
I used to freak when I saw cards with hard lessons, until I understood that these things happen before a growing streak. And I actually love to grow, even though it is a pain! lol

So hang in there. If you need to vent... come here and rant...
I sure will!!
LoL
Card Readings (GLP Requests) Cont. 555782
TOvA~
TOvA~
Mouthpiece~

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down